As a wedding photographer in Hampshire and Winchester I want both my wedding, portrait and family photography to capture real moments in real places, to document the emotions and to capture the magic of the ordinary and the extraordinary.
I work unobtrusively and creatively, in a documentary style that captures both the big moments as they happen but also the little moments in between, which are often the ones that mean so much more.
If you would like to book me to capture a moment of your lives all the details are below. Why not check out some of beautiful weddings it’s been my pleasure to photograph over on my blog. You can also read some of the lovely feedback previous clients have left over on my Google + page.
If you have any questions at all or require a bespoke package to suit your needs please do get in touch.
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING
All of my lovely couples get…
• A USB of all the edited images 350+ in a lovely presentation box. Both large and small files for you to print, share or make into wallpaper and curtains if you fancy!
• A password protected on-line gallery
• A fun, smiley, friendly person at your wedding who will get as caught up in your day as you are, and probably shed a tear or two when you say ‘I do’. A useful human who can help with dress doing-up, button hole malfunctions, popping to the shop to get your baby a dummy (this happened), giving Aunty Jane a lift to the reception because Uncle Bob forgot her !
•Fully insured? OF COURSE
Then choose from…
Collection 1 £1100
Covers morning preparation, your ceremony, formal shots, couple shots and the drinks reception, lots of lovely candid shots of your guests, up to the start of the wedding breakfast. If you are doing your speeches first I will happily stay on for those.
Up to 6 hours coverage
Collection 2 £1550
Covers morning preparation, your ceremony, formal shots, couple shots and the drinks reception. Lots of lovely candid shots of your guests, right up until the first dance and party.
Up to 10 hours coverage
Collection 1 £150
Collection 2 £200
If you would like a second photographer to capture your other half getting ready in the morning or are having a large wedding then having one of my super talented friends along to capture your day alongside means a moment wont be missed.
• If your wedding is more than 100 miles away I may ask for a little extra to cover my travel and maybe a B&B the night before, but don’t worry, I don’t need anything fancy, just a place to lay my head so I wont be late for your big day by being stuck in traffic !
• Fine art albums are available, starting from £285. Why not ask your guests for a voucher towards an album as a wedding gift?
PORTRAITS & FAMILY SESSIONS
PORTRAIT & FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY – £185 SESSION FEE & DIGITAL ONLINE GALLERY
For portraits and family shoots I will meet with you either at your home or on location, I love to get outside and visit your favourite places with you to capture you and your family feeling relaxed and having fun. Shoots last around 1-2 hours and a little extra either side to get kids (or you) to relax and have a chat, and maybe tea and cake if we’re lucky…
I don’t limit the amount of photos you get and there are no hidden extras. Your password protected online gallery will be yours to download, print and share as you wish.
NEWBORN & BABY PHOTOGRAPHY – £250 SESSION FEE & DIGITAL FILES
I love babies, the tiny toes and little fingers ~ and the magic of a brand new human, fresh to the world is something quite magical.
These shoots can sometimes last a little longer so I set aside 3-4 hours as I always totally work around baby and you. I like to get at least a 10 minute cuddle in of my own!
You get all your edited images in a password protected gallery, for you to download and print and share.
Hampshire wedding and Portrait photographer.